Saturday, October 13, 2007

phantom symptoms

here i am at 8dpiui/8dpo (pretty please) making pretend that i have pregnancy symptoms. that's right...i just imagined i felt nauseous. yet i haven't allowed myself to pee on anything for fear that even if there were some hcg in my system, it would still be too negligible to register on a devil stick. i call that having my cake and eating it too. on the one hand, the hcg is making me nauseous. on the other hand, not enough hcg in the system to set off a stick. heh. not likely!

at least i know the insanity is all mine :)

2 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

OH, the mind games that come so easily in the waiting period!

Imagined symptoms or not, I hope you get a positive when you do wet a stick.

Geohde said...

:)

I wouldn't go as far as to call you insane, just very dedicated to the cause!

God I wish that I got the pukes when pregnant, my TWW's would be full of attempted hurling!

J