poor cl! his flight out of SC was delayed, the connection missed. the airline offered to put him on a later connection; an 1105p out of atlanta. it was a really tough call..but if that flight was cancelled, he'd be stuck in atlanta at 1105p with no way to dc before tomorrow am and we'd miss the IUI. the way our clinic works, all IUI's happen at 8a, but the male partner has to show up by 7a. so, the question was, fly to atlanta on the delayed flight and hope nothing happens with the 1105 dc connection? or drive 8+hrs and get in at 4a. we are people of little faith, so he decided to drive...he's driving now. poor guy.
(i just checked and his flight out of atlanta is on time for an 11:05 departure. of course, if he were on that flight, it would be cancelled i'm sure.)